Agent for preventing drop formulation – concentrate.
Liquid, alkaline, foaming cleaning agent, which also speeds up drying. Excellent performance when removing all kinds of dirt from alkali-resistant surfaces such as autos. Specifically formulated for use in self-service car washes and high-pressure spray-cleaners.
Effective against: Dirt ; Grease ; Oil ; Insects ; ”Road-Film”
Field of use:
- Vehicle cleaning applications: where an powerful but gentle cleaning agent is required. And Sapphire is especially useful where tap water is used, because it is formulated with wetting agents which help prevent the formation of drops which cause spots on clean vehicles.
- Fleet cleaning operations: where it is useful to have one detergent for all types of vehicles (e.g. autos, lorries, buses, trains)
- Self-Service car wash operations: where good results are required but the operators aren’t trained in auto cleaning.
- Economical to use because it is specifically formulated for cleaning the soiling on vehicles, and for use in pressure washing equipment.
- Highly effective with minimal concentrations because of the foaming action, which keeps Sapphire in contact with the soil longer.
- Friendly to users and the environment due to a high degree of biodegradability.
- Optimum end results when tap water is used because the wetting agents in Sapphire help prevent the formation of spots on the vehicle surface.
- Automotive paint compatibility tested by Institute for Paint Testing (Giesen, Germany)